AREAS OF PRACTICE
Our law firm's practice encompasses transactional and litigation.
Individuals and business clients of Neelam A. Patel, P.C. benefit from his experience both in practicing law and conducting business. Before becoming an attorney, Neelam worked in the business sector, in COI corporate world and he also founded several small businesses. His success is predicated on him taking the time to understand your company, its operations, its financial situation and its goals when representing you in a transaction or litigation.
Not sure what area of law you need an attorney to work with on?
Neelam Patel brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to his client cases. While he enjoys transactional work, Neelam is also a skilled litigator who is ready to go to trial to pursue the best possible outcome for his clients.
Give us a call to see how we can help you.
• Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Probate Guardianship)
• Immigration (Family Based & Business Related Petitions)
• Insurance Bad Faith
• Business Law (Contracts, Business Entity Formations, Real Estate)
• Personal Injury (Car, Motorcycle, Truck Accident, Wrongful Death,
• General Civil Litigation
• Commercial Leasing
• Secured Transactions
• Formations & Business Planning
• Joint Venture
• Limited Liability Companies
• Mortgages & Foreclosures
• Naturalization & Citizenship
• Powers of Attorney and Appointment
• Commercial Real Estate
• Residential Real Estate
• Property Damage — Plaintiff
• Slip and Fall — Plaintiff
• Chemicals & Cosmetics
• Pharmaceutical Products
Neelam A Patel, P.C., is located in Oklahoma City, OK, and serves surrounding areas including Edmond, Yukon, Moore, Mustang, El Reno, Norman, Midwest City, Shawnee, Guthrie, Tuttle, Newcastle, The Village, Choctaw, Piedmont, Canadian County, Oklahoma County, McClain County, and Logan County.